BadBoys ou l'Art de la connerie Index du Forum BadBoys ou l'Art de la connerie
Forum de la guilde Badboys , Guilde de potes qui s'éclatent sur rappelz ^^

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue chez les BadBoys !!! 
 Hello les gens !!!

Ici pas de prise de tête , de l'humour , de la détente , essayez de ne pas écrire en sms ( enfin en une langue compréhensible )

Pas de charte spécifique , juste le respect d'autrui et de sois même !!!

Pééééétaaageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Deeeeeeee Plommmmmmmmmbbbbbbbb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Facebook For Novel Characters

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadBoys ou l'Art de la connerie Index du Forum -> Jeux de guilde -> Tournoi ou PvP , Guilde vs Guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
eleepev

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook For Novel Characters Répondre en citant

Facebook For Novel Characters
> DOWNLOAD

She has the knowledge, (in this case it is a profile of a historic figure) but now she is spending way too much time figuring out how to create the document. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Generally, I have had the best luck using Firefox when using web apps. From the sounds of it, I think you have a pretty good teacher. July 2010. Any chance you can post a few links to their pages so I see how they turn out? on September 25, 2011 at 5:11 pm Reply Colette Google docs online templates has one for Literary & Historical figures on October 12, 2011 at 4:08 pm Reply Justin Check out my Fakebook (blank) Template at TeachersPayTeachers.com. Related Posted in Online Tools 41 Comments 41 Responses on June 23, 2011 at 8:54 pm Reply Kristykat also fakeconvos.com create fake newsfeeds, etc. I have used this with several classes now, and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt which creates quite the headache if this is the plan for class on a particular day. November 2011. It has been over used. December 2012. on August 11, 2011 at 7:32 pm Reply mrkaiser208 Thanks for the great idea. Im really interested! on July 21, 2013 at 3:49 am Reply broadyesl Reblogged this on My Educational Technology Blog: A Place of Resources and Tools for Educators and commented: Great classroom tools! on July 23, 2013 at 1:45 pm Reply homer you should try the wall machine on August 20, 2013 at 2:03 am Reply Julian Barnes Can I use the powerpoint template for a project? I dont want to copywright infringe or anything that is not my work on October 14, 2014 at 3:37 am Reply Amelia Campbell I am looking to create a survey/questionnaire that resembles a Facebook page or social media page. Look at the menu on the right hand side of the page. I had a smartboard template that I was all set to use and then they took smartboard off the laptops when they upgraded!! Fakebook looks great but I am afraid that we are going to have problems connecting and saving. It makes the research fun. %d bloggers like this:. (LogOut/Change) You are commenting using your Facebook account. If you like this page, check out the Social Media Project page: Click Here! Check out this blog post for more resources: The List: Social Media Project Template Sites. on April 19, 2012 at 1:15 am Reply EM Anyone know how to contact Myfakewall? I cant upload pictures and cant contact them because the code (so im not a scammer) cant be seen on any computer Ive used. January 2011. I really like how it is set up. They just seem to work better with that browser. (LogOut/Change) Cancel Connecting to %s Notify me of new comments via email. Thank you. June 2013. I can see how this would be a great way for students to show off their likes and interests with the class. This is not a good idea. October 2012. I am sorry that you feel bored by the Fakebook activity. October 2013. Students love them. February 2012. It seems everyone is excited about this assignment but I wonder how they get it to work? on January 25, 2012 at 10:07 pm Reply mrkaiser208 Ill admit that some of my students got frustrated with Fakebook from classtools.net. Advertisements Web 2.0 edu Enhancing education with technology Feeds: Posts Comments How to make a group video projectsuccessful 11 ways to use fake Facebook applications to enhance studentlearning 5 Fake Facebook templates and pages for studentprojects April 16, 2011 by mrkaiser208 Facebook is the place that kids hang out after school. This looks like another great option depending on your goals for the project. About UsGift CardsHelpSchoolsAll CategoriesFeaturedVideosWinterThe New YearValentine's DaySocial Studies - HistoryEnglish Language ArtsTools for Common CoreMathFree DownloadsOn Sale This WeekMain CategoriesGrade LevelPre-K - K1 - 23 - 56 - 89 - 12OtherSubjectArts & MusicEnglish Language ArtsForeign LanguageMathScienceSocial Studies - HistorySpecialtyHolidays/SeasonalPriceFreeUnder $5$5 to $10$10 and upOn SaleResource TypeLesson PlansActivitiesExams/QuizzesWorksheetsWhite Board ActivitiesPowerPointNovel StudiesSellers by LocationUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaUnited KingdomAll SellersCartCart is emptyTotal:$0.00View Wish ListView CartLog InJoin Us. This forces students to be very creative 5a02188284
facebook photo liker software free downloadfacebook crack cho dtddfacebook messenger workaroundpost to your wall facebook buttoncustom emoticons for facebook chat and messagesdownload fast facebook 1.0 freefree product key for facebook password hacker v2.8.9facebook for android upload photo to albummobile icons on facebook chatfree facebook for nokia e5-00

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadBoys ou l'Art de la connerie Index du Forum -> Jeux de guilde -> Tournoi ou PvP , Guilde vs Guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template UT by dav.bo